Dragan M. Djuric, MD, PhD, FIACS
Professor and Chair
Institute of Medical Physiology “Richard Burian”
School of Medicine, University of Belgrade
Visegradska 26/II, 11000 Belgrade
Republic of Serbia
Phone: +381 11 36 07 112
Fax: +381 11 36 11 261
- Effects of homocysteine and homocysteine-related compounds on rat heart and coronary circulation: the role of oxidative stress, gasotransmitters (NO, CO, H2S) and folic acid
- The role of gasotransmitters NO, H2S and CO in homocysteine-induced seizure in rat
Selected Recent Publications
- Cubrilo D, Djordjevic D, Zivković V, Djuric D, Blagojevic D, Spasic M, Jakovljevic V. (2011) Oxidative stress and nitrite dynamics under maximal load in elite athletes: relation to sport type“. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry 2011 May 12. [Epub ahead of print] PMID:21562799 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]
- Djordjevic D, Cubrilo D, Macura M, Barudzic N, Djuric D, Jakovljevic V. (2011) The influence of training status on oxidative stress in young male handball players. Mol Cell Biochem 351(1-2):251-259.
- Hrnčić D, Rašić-Marković A, Djuric D, Sušić V, Stanojlović O. The role of nitric oxide in convulsions induced by lindane in rats. Food Chem Toxicol. 2011 (4):947-54.
- Hrnčić D, Rašić-Marković A, Krstić D, Macut D, Djuric D, Stanojlović O. (2010) The Role of Nitric Oxide in Homocysteine Thiolactone-Induced Seizures in Adult Rats. Cell Mol Neurobiol 30(2):219-31.